Redbubble, where the selection is incredible


"Redbubble is quite simply the finest and most diverse creative community and marketplace on the interlink. There, we said it. With artists and designers hailing from every corner of the globe, displaying eye opening talent, skill, passion and enthusiasm for all forms of creativity there really is no better place for you to get your artistic kicks."

 I had the opportunity to work with Redbubble and have been very impressed by their selection of products.   Redbubble sells a plethora of products including t-shirts, wall art, and ipad cases. The creative minded have the ability to sell their products on the Redbubble maketplace with no hassle at all.


My personal experience with Redbubble was fantastic, I love the abstract, the different.  I was able to experience that from the products I received from Redbubble.   I received two t-shirts along with a beautiful poster.


The poster shipped all the way from Australia and was still here within 2 weeks, it came in a round hard sided container to avoid being messed up from shipping.  The poster itself is gorgeous! I was very impressed with the quality of the print, it was very clear and crisp.

The two shirts were both printed on American Apparel shirts, with that being said they are both very soft and high quality shirts.  The print on them were not flaky as I've experience with some shirts in the past. 

I highly recommend Redbubble, the products are fantastic, the selection is great and the customer service is top notch.  There isn't a single bad thing I can say about them.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."





0 comments: